This Catholic church was built in 1829. The spire is 54 metres high (176 feet) and is visible from downtown Cornwall. The grounds to the east of the church were the first burial grounds of the parish. Today, it is known as the old cemetery, marked by the Calvary scene sculpture composed of the headstones collected from the early cemetery.
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Photography allowed
Contact info36 Fourth Street West
ArchitectureYear built: 1896
Building type: Cemetery Historical landmark Place of worship