- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
- Photography allowed
Opened in 1962, the Glengarry Pioneer Museum has grown to include eight heritage buildings, including the Star Inn, a stagecoach stop in the 1860s. Its barroom is thought to be one of the oldest in Eastern Ontario. Other pioneer buildings on this site are the blacksmith shop, town hall, Orange Lodge, log barns, drive shed and cheese factory.
Contact info1645 County Road 30
ArchitectureYear built: 1800-1910
Dates/hours openAug 19, 10:00am - Aug 20, 04:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.