- In-person Doors Open Ontario
Ameliasburgh Heritage Village has grown from one building (a Wesleyan Methodist Church built in 1868) into a complex of museum buildings and displays. Come and visit a log cabin, display barns, an operational blacksmith shop, a carpenter’s shop, a sap shanty, dairy and beekeeping buildings, a stone building housing the Goldie Corliss flywheel and the de Vries Natural Heritage Collection.
- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Contact info517 County Road 19
ArchitectureYear built: from 1868
Building type: Attraction Museum