Ameliasburgh Heritage Villagein-person Doors Open Belleville
- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Ameliasburgh Heritage Village has grown from one building (a Wesleyan Methodist Church built in 1868) into a complex of museum buildings and displays. Come and visit a log cabin, display barns, an operational blacksmith shop, a carpenter’s shop, a sap shanty, dairy and beekeeping buildings, a stone building housing the Goldie Corliss flywheel and the de Vries Natural Heritage Collection.
Contact info517 County Road 19
ArchitectureYear built: from 1868
Dates/hours openSep 09, 12:00pm - Sep 09, 04:00pm
Saturday: Noon to 4 p.m.