- En personne
- Accès partiel en fauteuil roulant
- Visites auto-guidées
Originally built as The Free St. John Church, this church amalgamated with the Presbyterians in 1886 and became Knox Presbyterian. It was the first church in Walkerton to have a pipe organ, which was installed in 1896. The church, which cost $9,187 to build, is distinct from the rest of Walkerton’s churches, being the only Gothic revival church.
Informations de contact208 Cayley Street
ArchitectureAnnée de construction: 1875
Type de bâtiment:Lieu de culte
Dates/heures d'ouverturesept. 26, 10:00a.m. - sept. 26, 04:00p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.