- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
Originally built as The Free St. John Church, this church amalgamated with the Presbyterians in 1886 and became Knox Presbyterian. It was the first church in Walkerton to have a pipe organ, which was installed in 1896. The church, which cost $9,187 to build, is distinct from the rest of Walkerton’s churches, being the only Gothic revival church.
Contact info208 Cayley Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1875
Building type:Place of worship
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 26, 10:00am - Sep 26, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.