- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
This limestone hall was originally the Wilton Wesleyan Methodist Church. It was built in the 1840s in what was then a thriving farming and mill community. Today, it is owned by Loyalist Township and cared for by the Wilton Community Association who took on its day-to-day management with a mandate to foster community spirit and encourage public use.
Contact info251 Simmons Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1873
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: William and Hugh Saul
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openJun 18, 10:00am - Jun 18, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.