- Full wheelchair access
This factory has been in operation since 1867 when the original building was constructed. It was taken over by a farmers’ co-operative in 1921. The current building was constructed in 1942 after a fire destroyed the original one. During Doors Open, there will be cheese sampling as well as a viewing area to see where the cheese is made.
Contact info287 Simmons Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1942 (original 1902 structure destroyed by fire)
Building type:CommercialFood and drink
Dates/hours openJun 18, 10:00am - Jun 18, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.