Babcock Millin-person Doors Open Loyalist Township
- Guided tours available
- Photography allowed
Constructed in 1856, this mill was originally owned by the Booth family. It was intended to be a gristmill but because the railway transported cheaper flour, it became part of the family’s woollen mill instead. In 1907, the mill was sold to the Babcock family who used it to make beautiful baskets. Today, the mill is owned by Loyalist Township.
Contact info100 Bridge Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1856
Architect: Saul Brothers
Dates/hours openJun 17, 10:00am - Jun 17, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.