- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
The limestone building was built as Allan’s Distillery, an addition to their grist mill. The distillery expanded over time. In 1876, the complex became the A.R. Woodyatt Company, which made lawn mowers and hardware. Over the years, several large manufacturers have used the buildings, now extensively restored as a restaurant and distillery. Photography restricted to permitted areas. (Photo: Susan Ratcliffe)
Contact info43 Arthur Street South
ArchitectureYear built: 1835
Building type:AttractionCommercialHistorical landmark
Dates/hours openApr 27, 10:00am - Apr 27, 04:00pm
Saturday: tours from 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; last tour leaves at approx. 3:40 p.m.