- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
This building was purchased by local Masons in November 1921. After extensive renovations, it was rededicated by the Grand Lodge on January 10, 1923. A 100th anniversary celebration took place this year, conducted by Grand Lodge officers and witnessed by Masons and non-Masons alike. The three Masonic Lodges held here are King Solomon's 43, Oxford 76 and Mercer Wilson 678.
Contact info10 Brock Street
Dates/hours openSep 23, 10:00am - Sep 23, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.