- Full wheelchair access
This church’s original sanctuary, now the great Hearth room, was built in 1923. The current building was added in 1930, designed by architects Sheppard and Masson, who also designed many schools and churches in Windsor. The exposed wooden ceiling trusses and Quebec-made Casavant organ are striking features. The church has a 350-seat auditorium and hosts many community groups.
Contact info1680 Dougall Avenue
ArchitectureYear built: 1923 and 1930
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: Sheppard and Masson
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 24, 10:00am - Sep 24, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.