Water's Edge Event Centrein-person Doors Open Windsor
- Full wheelchair access
Now a popular event centre, this church was originally Our Lady of the Lake, constructed in 1884 on a French farmstead. After it was destroyed by fire, a new church was built in 1907, renamed Our Lady of the Rosary. The Diocese of London closed the church in 2007 and sold it in 2015. But many original features remain.
Contact info2879 Riverside Drive East
ArchitectureYear built: 1907
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: Williams Brothers
Architectural style:Classical revival
Dates/hours openSep 25, 10:00am - Sep 25, 04:00pm
Sunday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.