Windsor's Orthodox Ukrainian community planted roots in 1927 when services were performed by a visiting priest in the basement of a store. Parishioners outgrew the space and the current church was built in 1963. The exterior has modern features along with traditional domes. The interior is dominated by a three-tiered mahogany carved iconostasis with gold trim and 42 icons.
Contact info2000 Tecumseh Road East
ArchitectureYear built: 1963
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: Alexander Lasko
Dates/hours openSep 24, 10:00am - Sep 24, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.