- Full wheelchair access
The sons of Hiram and Mary Walker built St. Mary's as a gift in memory of their parents. A massive tower dominates the exterior. The brick walls are faced with rough-textured Amherstburg limestone. A stone marker commemorates the 100th anniversary of the church. The lych gate leads to a cemetery, where many Walker family members are buried.
Contact info1983 St. Mary's Gate
ArchitectureYear built: 1904
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: Cram, Goodhue and Ferguson of Boston, Massachusetts
Architectural style:Arts and craftsGothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 24, 10:00am - Sep 24, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.