All Saints' Anglican Churchin-person Doors Open Windsor

  • In-person
  • Full wheelchair access
  • Washrooms
All Saints' Anglican Church

Windsor’s first Anglican church was built between 1855 and 1857 to meet the needs of the growing village. It briefly served as a garrison church in 1866 when troops were stationed in Barrack's Square (currently City Hall Square). The spire was added in 1875. Many of the modern wooden carvings in the chancel were created by David Pepper, master carver.

Contact info

330 City Hall Square West
Windsor, Ontario
E-mail: rectory@allsaintswindsor.ca
https://allsaintswindsor.ca

Architecture

Year built: 1855-57
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: Albert Jordon, Detroit
Architectural style:Gothic revival

Dates/hours open

Sep 25, 10:00am - Sep 25, 04:00pm

Sunday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (the public is invited to the service at 10 a.m.)