- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
This building shares the story of Norman Paterson, whose pursuits in the grain-trade industry brought him to Fort William in 1908. Paterson’s successes saw this property develop from a small building, wooden grain elevator, workhouse and dock into the headquarters of a vast grain-handling and steamship firm. Now home to TBT Engineering, restoration and preservation of this site continues.
ArchitectureYear built: 1917 (expanded in the 1950s)
Dates/hours openSep 10, 10:00am - Sep 10, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.