- Self-guided tours available
This quaint clapboard church was established by the Jesuits with Reverend P.G.S. Lebel first conducting its services. Built in 1915, many of its local parishioners contributed to the construction. The church’s three sections represent Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Today, St. Benedict’s forms part of Holy Family Parish. Mass is celebrated here on the third Sunday of each month.
Contact infoCorner of Highway 61 and Boy Scout Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1915
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openSep 10, 10:00am - Sep 10, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.