- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Designed by, and with construction overseen by, Hereditary Chief John Thunder, this pavilion is a log-frame lodge that has been a feature of the park since 1925. The logs used in its construction were all cut from the property. An exhibit inside the pavilion main hall explores the site’s history. Tours by The Friends of Chippewa Park.
Contact info2465 City Road
Thunder Bay, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1925
Architect: Hereditary Chief John Thunder
Architectural style:Log structure
Dates/hours openSep 10, 10:00am - Sep 10, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.