Holy Name of Mary Roman Catholic Churchin-person Doors Open St. Marys
- Full wheelchair access
A small stone church was built on this site in 1859 and a rectory to the east was constructed about the same time. The rectory still survives. The old stone church served the congregation until this magnificent building was opened in 1893. The tower in the centre rises 21 metres (69 feet), topped by a soaring 18-metre (61-foot) spire.
Contact info149 King Street North
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1893
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openSep 23, 10:00am - Sep 23, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.