- Partial wheelchair access
- Photography allowed
The building that now accommodates a funeral service on the main floor and a private home in the upper rooms was built in 1897 for John Elliott. The house was purchased in 1949 by S. Ross Marriott who renovated the ground floor to serve as a funeral business. It has been the Andrew L. Hodges Funeral Home since December 2003.
Contact info47 Wellington Street South
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1897
Building type:CommercialPrivate residence
Dates/hours openSep 23, 10:00am - Sep 23, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.