- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
- Photography allowed
In February 2022, the Town of St. Marys purchased this site. The historical brick and limestone structure has been vacant since 2006. The Town’s plan is to preserve its heritage value as a potential site for cultural activities, library and leisure programming and administrative space. During Doors Open, come and tour the building to see it in its pre-restoration state.
Contact info14 Church Street North
St. Marys, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1876
Dates/hours openSep 23, 10:00am - Sep 23, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.