- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
- Site is protected by the Ontario Heritage Trust
- Photography allowed
This church, constructed in 1863 as a Methodist church, became a United church in 1925 when the United Church of Canada was formed. Major additions were made in the 1920s and again in the 1950s. The church has a beautiful sanctuary with stained-glass windows, a graceful curving balcony and a large pipe organ with three manuals and 44 stops.
Contact info140 Maple Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1863
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openAug 26, 10:00am - Aug 26, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.