- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Photography allowed
This is the oldest surviving church in Collingwood. After a fire destroyed the original, a new and larger building was constructed in 1858 (the present church), with transepts, the sanctuary and bell tower added in 1876, and the parish hall and vestry in 1911. Over the years, the church has been enhanced by stained-glass windows and a distinctive altar.
Contact info32 Elgin Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1858
Building type:Place of worship
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openAug 26, 10:00am - Aug 26, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.