- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Photography allowed
St. Mary’s — a scaled-down version of Toronto’s St. James Cathedral — is the oldest remaining church in the original village of Richmond Hill. St. Mary’s is now a chapel for the main church, built in 1964 in the Gothic revival style. Come and take a guided tour of the chapel, the indoor burial plot and the modern church.
Contact info10030 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1872; new building in 1964
Building type:Place of worship
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openMay 13, 10:00am - May 13, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.