- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
- Photography allowed
Since 1965, the Peterborough Theatre Guild has been home to award-winning local theatre productions. This location was originally constructed as St. Luke's Anglican Church, but was gutted by fire in 1959. Spearheaded by author Robertson Davies, the building was purchased by a group of locals, renovated and transformed into a theatre. During Doors Open, go backstage for a behind-the-scenes tour!
Contact info364 Rogers Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1877, 1965 (renovations)
Architect: John E. Belcher
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 16, 10:00am - Sep 16, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.