- Guided tours available
- Partial wheelchair access
Originally constructed in 1890, this building was gutted when lightning struck in 1898. The interior was destroyed but enough of the walls remained to allow for the rebuilding. Look closely at some of the cornerstones near the front door to find a knight's name!
Contact info235 Thames Street South
ArchitectureYear built: 1890; 1898
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openJun 18, 10:00am - Jun 18, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.