Niagara Falls ArmouryDoors Open Niagara Falls
New
- Adaptive reuse
- Guided tours available
- National Historic Site (Canada)
- Parking
- Self-guided tours available
- Washrooms
- Rental opportunities
- Veterans/Military heritage
Constructed in 1911, Niagara Falls Armoury was one of 11 built during the 1896-1911 Canadian Militia Reform and Expansion. Originally home to the Lincoln militia, and later the amalgamated Lincoln and Welland Regiment, it ceased its military operations in 1999. See exhibits: Afghanistan War, Arsenal/Artillery, Black Military History, Niagara Scouting, War of 1812 and from the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Contact info
5049 Victoria AvenueNiagara Falls, Ontario
E-mail: niamilmuseum@gmail.com
http://niagaramilitarymuseum.com
Architecture
Year built: 1911Building type:Government buildingMilitaryMuseum
Architect: T.W. Fuller
Architectural style:Baronial
Dates/hours open
Oct 18, 11:00am - Oct 18, 05:00pmSunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

