St. Paul's Presbyterian Churchin-person Doors Open Loyalist Township
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
The congregation (established in 1852) worshipped in a frame church erected in 1851 just west of the present church. The original structure was moved to the Tugwell Farm, where it still stands. The limestone for the current church was cut and prepared by inmates of the Kingston Penitentiary. The cornerstone of the present sanctuary was laid in 1883.
Contact info1955 Stella 40 Foot Road
Stella, Amherst Island, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1882
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openJun 18, 10:00am - Jun 18, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.