St. Alban's Anglican Church, Amherst Islandin-person Doors Open Loyalist Township
- Full wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
This church on Amherst Island was built in the late 1880s and consecrated on February 5, 1890. The church was constructed by J. Allen MacDonald with the Moutray, Maxwell, Neilson and Patterson families all being instrumental in aspects of its construction. The current church bell was cast in 1836 and is likely the original bell from St. James Anglican Church.
Contact info5000 Front Road
Stella, Amherst Island, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1890
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openJun 18, 10:00am - Jun 18, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.