- Full wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church was constructed in 1887 on land donated by prominent local businessman William Needler to serve Lindsay's growing Presbyterian community. In 1900, the church school was constructed next door. The church is now an important landmark in downtown Lindsay and is well known for its Gothic revival architecture and tower.
Contact info40 William Street North
ArchitectureYear built: 1887
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: William Duffus
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 11, 12:00pm - Sep 11, 04:00pm
Sunday: Noon to 4 p.m.