- 2022 theme: Design
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
This spacious structure, built in 1837 by James Wallis, later became a boarding facility for ministers, teachers and families passing through the area. Since 1963, it has functioned as a museum. During Doors Open 2019, it will play host to several interactive activities with a communications theme – including making tin-can telephones, composing cross-written letters and writing in invisible ink!
Contact info50 Oak Street
Fenelon Falls, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1837
Building type:Historical landmarkHistorical houseMuseum
Dates/hours openSep 08, 10:00am - Sep 08, 04:00pm
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.