Edgewood Dry Stone Wallin-person Doors Open Kawartha Lakes


  • In-person
  • Guided tours available
  • Parking
  • Partial wheelchair access
  • Photography allowed
Edgewood Dry Stone Wall

This stone wall was constructed in 1891 as part of the estate for W.T.C. Boyd, businessman and son of local lumber baron Mossom Boyd. Today, the wall is the only part of the estate that remains. Its designation and restoration were spearheaded in 2022 by Environmental Action Bobcaygeon. Learn about the history and restoration of this site from knowledgeable volunteers.

Contact info

28 Boyd Street
Bobcaygeon, Ontario



Year built: 1891
Building type:Historical landmark
Architect: John Belcher

Dates/hours open

Sep 15, 10:00am - Sep 15, 04:00pm

Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.