- 2022 theme: Design
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
Blewett Printing opened in 1935 when J.E. Blewett converted a building on Victoria Avenue into a print shop. Hugh Carter purchased the business in 1959 and, in 1979, moved it to a new location. Carter’s son Rick purchased the business in 1984 and moved it to its current location in 2003 – a modern facility that allows for future growth.
Contact info44 Colborne Street East
Dates/hours openSep 08, 10:00am - Sep 08, 04:00pm
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.