- Full wheelchair access
In 1890, Walter Kidd built this schoolhouse – the oldest surviving schoolhouse in Cardiff Township – to serve the tiny community of Kidd’s Corners. After closing in the 1920s, the school later became a hunt camp and then an information booth. It was moved to its current location in 2004 and restored, and reopened as a museum in 2010.
Contact info5373 Loop Road
Highland Grove, Ontario
ArchitectureYear built: 1890
Dates/hours openSep 14, 10:00am - Sep 15, 04:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.