Essonville Historic Churchin-person Doors Open Highlands East
- Self-guided tours available
This church was built in 1888 as an Anglican church, using pine trees located on its site. The leaded-glass windows and bell were brought from England. The church was decommissioned in the late 1960s, but restored by members of the community as a non-denominational church. It offers services twice a year, in August and December.
Contact info1284 Essonville Line, about 1 km northeast of Highway 118
ArchitectureYear built: 1888
Building type:Historical landmarkPlace of worship
Dates/hours openSep 14, 10:00am - Sep 15, 04:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.