- Full wheelchair access
Drop into the Cardiff Community Centre’s open house and learn about the history of this quiet residential community – from the building of the Monck Road, completed in 1873, through the mining boom of the 1950s and early 1960s. Long-time residents – through oral histories and artifacts – will discuss how the village came to be and its evolution into today’s community.
Contact info2747 Monck Road
Dates/hours openSep 14, 10:00am - Sep 15, 04:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.