- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
This rambling building began its life in the 1850s as Diamond's Hotel, warmly welcoming workers and travellers until 1919 when it changed hands and became McMurray's General Store. Current owners have reimagined the space as their private residence and have located their sitting room in the same spot as it would have been in the 1800s hotel. Peek inside only!
Contact info1801 Queensborough Road
ArchitectureYear built: 1850s
Building type:CommercialPrivate residence
Dates/hours openOct 08, 11:00am - Oct 08, 02:00pm
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; part of the Queensborough Guided Historical Walking Tour (see separate listing for tour information)