- Full wheelchair access
St. Luke's parish began in 1882. The current building, from 1922, has served the community ever since. While the parish closed in 2017, it reopened in 2019 and is currently stewarded by the Community of Common Prayer, a bond of diverse Christian traditions tended by the Anglican Diocese of Niagara. The North End Breakfast Program is also run from here.
Contact info454 John Street North
ArchitectureYear built: 1922
Building type:Place of worship
Architectural style:Arts and craftsGothic revival
Dates/hours openMay 06, 10:00am - May 06, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.