- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
- Self-guided tours available
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
Between 1838 and 1840, town founder William Chisholm donated the land for this church and parishioners raised funds to build it. The beautiful windows and furnishings highlight and emphasize the church’s natural setting. Wander along the adjacent Waterfront Trail and Oakville Trail systems. Special exhibit: The St. John’s Bible – the first illuminated Bible commissioned in over 500 years.
Contact info41 Reynolds Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1840
Building type:Place of worship
Architectural style:Classical revivalGothic revival
Dates/hours openSep 29, 10:00am - Sep 29, 04:00pm
Saturday only: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.