Milton - Elm Tree Centre - The "Originals" Loft Art and Sculpture Galleryin-person Doors Open Halton Region
- Full wheelchair access
Built in 1875, Elm Tree Centre's stone barn is a designated historical building. Its walls are 56 centimetres (22 inches) thick and are made from natural field stone. The house was built in 1859; the gallery was constructed by Mennonites with post-and-beam construction. Don’t miss the gift shop and summer kitchen. The bistro will also be open, serving tasty snacks.
Contact info2113 25 Sideroad
ArchitectureYear built: 1859 (house); 1875 (stone barn); 2004 (post-and-beam barn/gallery)
Building type:Historical landmark
Architect: John Atkinson
Dates/hours openSep 29, 10:00am - Sep 29, 04:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.