- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
The original church, built on the market grounds in 1832, was demolished to make room for Guelph’s City Hall. In 1856, the present Gothic revival church was designed by William Hay of Toronto. The timberwork ceiling and stained-glass windows memorialize church leaders. The south-side addition is built of stone salvaged from Guelph’s demolished Opera House.
Contact info161 Norfolk Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1857
Building type:Place of worship
Architect: William Hay
Architectural style:Gothic revival
Dates/hours openApr 21, 10:00am - Apr 21, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; first tour leaves at 10 a.m.; last tour leaves at around 3:30 p.m. to allow the site to close at 4 p.m.