- Guided tours available
Settled in 1833, this was one of the first farms in Puslinch Township. In 1878, James Blair built the granite fieldstone house. The original, small timber-framed barn and the large bank barn built in the 1880s or 1890s have been restored. Protection of the property as a cultural heritage landscape has been proposed under the Ontario Heritage Act. (Photo: Susan Ratcliffe/Marcolongo Heritage Farm)
Contact info2162 Gordon Street
ArchitectureYear built: 1878
Building type:Historical house
Architect: James Blair
Dates/hours openApr 27, 10:00am - Apr 27, 04:00pm
Saturday: tours from 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; last tour leaves at approx. 3:40 p.m.