St. Andrew's Grimsbyin-person Doors Open Grimsby
The oldest church in the Niagara peninsula, St. Andrew’s has welcomed people for 225 years – from the original 1794 log church to the current 1825 stone building, replete with stained-glass windows. Today, a small community regularly attends Sunday services. During Doors Open, the site’s history will be featured, along with the graves of United Empire Loyalists and Grimsby’s founding families.
Contact info7 St. Andrews Avenue
ArchitectureYear built: 1825
Building type:CemeteryPlace of worship
Dates/hours openSep 21, 10:00am - Sep 21, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.