Nelles Manor Museumin-person Doors Open Grimsby
- Guided tours available
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
Built by United Empire Loyalist Colonel Robert Nelles, this stone mansion is the oldest continuously inhabited house between Niagara-on-the-Lake and Kingston. The house has passed through four successive generations. In 2016, owners Barry and Linda Coutts generously donated it to a charitable, non-profit corporation. Now run by volunteers, the manor has been converted into a museum and heritage house.
Contact info126 Main Street West
ArchitectureYear built: 1788
Building type:Historical landmarkHistorical houseMuseum
Dates/hours openSep 21, 10:00am - Sep 21, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.