- Full wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
- Site has blue and gold provincial plaque
The Prince of Wales (later King Edward VIII) officially opened this historical railway station in September 1919. The town bought and restored the building in 1986. It is an excellent example of early 20th-century railway architecture and remains one of a few early stations in Central Ontario. Today, it is home to the Station Café and Ontario Northland bus service.
Contact info150 Second Street South
ArchitectureYear built: 1916
Dates/hours openSep 29, 08:00am - Sep 29, 06:00pm
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.