- Self-guided tours available
The Wellington Masonic Lodge received its charter in 1872. Its first master was Worshipful Brother David Kirkwood. In 1953, the brethren found a new home on the Erin fairground site, and the lodge built this new hall there. To this day, lodge members are active in the community in many roles.
Contact info190 Main Street, at the Erin Agricultural Society site
ArchitectureYear built: 1953
Dates/hours openJun 09, 10:00am - Jun 09, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.