- Partial wheelchair access
From 1888 until the late 1950s, Stanley Park in Erin Village was a southern Ontario tourism mecca. Imagine direct trains from Union Station, grand parades, bicycle racing, horse racing, boating, cottages and a large dance pavilion. While the park is no longer, the arch and gates from c. 1920 remain as a cultural reminder – now protected with a heritage design.
Contact info264 Main Street
ArchitectureYear built: Early 1900s
Building type:Historical landmark
Architect: Smith Brothers Masons
Architectural style:Arts and crafts
Dates/hours openJun 09, 10:00am - Jun 09, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.