Erin Cenotaphin-person Doors Open Erin
- Full wheelchair access
- Guided tours available
The Erin Cenotaph was unveiled on Remembrance Day – November 11, 1956 – by local member of the provincial parliament John Root. The dedication was made by Reverend E.D. Snelgrove as a memorial to those named thereon who gave their lives in the defence of Canada and freedom. Plaques have subsequently been added to recognize the Korean War, post-war operations and Afghanistan.
Contact infoCorner of Main and Union streets
Dates/hours openJun 09, 10:00am - Jun 09, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.