Melville United Churchin-person Doors Open Elora and Fergus
- 2023 theme: Food
- Partial wheelchair access
- Self-guided tours available
This building, constructed in 1900, is the second church established by this congregation. The first church was located across the river, near where the original manse still stands on Union Street. The Sunday School Hall, designed by the Beatty Brothers, a prominent local manufacturer, was added in 1930, and the sanctuary hosts the largest stained-glass collection in Centre Wellington.
Contact info300 St. Andrew Street West
ArchitectureYear built: 1900
Building type:Place of worship
Dates/hours openJun 16, 10:00am - Jun 16, 04:00pm
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.